The following is a list of 7400 series digital logic integrated circuitsthe original 7400 series integrated circuits were made by texas instruments with the prefix sn to create the name sn74xx due to the popularity of these parts other manufacturers released pin to pin compatible logic devices which kept the 7400 sequence number as an aid to identification of compatible parts. The 7400 series contains hundreds of devices that provide everything from basic logic gates flip flops and counters to special purpose bus transceivers and arithmetic logic units alu specific functions are described in a list of 7400 series integrated circuitssome ttl logic parts were made with an extended military specification temperature range
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.