Yes your nook simple touch lets you save your personal digital photos as screensavers just connect your nook simple touch to your computer using the provided microusb cable create and name a sub folder within the screensavers folder found in the nook simple touch directory then drag and drop your pictures into the sub folder you created. Nook simple touchtm getting started frequently asked questions full user guide quick start guide. View and download nook simple touch quick start manual online simple touch ebook reader pdf manual download. 8 barnes noble nook user guide the picture below shows the features on the front of your nook the front of your nook e inkr touchscreen display your nook features a high resolution 6 inch e ink touchscreen for easy navigation and page turns note to ensure the highest quality of reading imaginable nook simple touchtm with glowlight
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.